Friday, August 12, 2011

Mad world of paperwork



I am working through the paperwork as fast as I possible can!  They give 6 months to complete our part of the paper work.  Its been almost 2 months and I have most of it done (or so they tell me... I'll believe them when I see the light at the end of the paper tunnel).

The "homestudy" section of the dossier is done.  We've completed the education workbook, we just have a few more online education classes.  They say all that's really left is the make 2 picture books: one for the government and the other for the mother, sign a few more papers for Taiwan, and then get state certified.

To submit the dossier, we will need $9500... so that's the biggest thing we're praying for and working on right now.... $$$!!

Thanks to anyone who is praying for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment