Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yard Sale Success!

The yard sale on December 4th was a success!  We had so much stuff, I was majorly overwhelmed (but in a good way).  Thank you to everyone who donated and/or helped me on Saturday.  We raised a little over $1200!  Exciting!  We started researching agencies and will pick soon which we are going with.

It is $8,143 to totally complete the application process (home studies, education classes, agency fees, certifications, etc).  We have close to $4000 saved already (in just 2 months!!) so we are almost half-way to being able to do the start the first part of the process.

Thanks to everyone who has donated or helped in some way so far.  It means a lot!  You are helping a dream come true for David and I.  Even just those of you who have been encouraging me that this dream/goal is possible - it feels quite the opposite.  Your encouragement keeps me focused.   <3 - Aslinn

No comments:

Post a Comment