Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Huge TEAM LILY Garage Sale

We have begun working on a Church wide garage sale for Lily... 
We have 2 options... 
1...charging a small fee for people to set up a table to sell things
2... Allowing people to drop items off and we will sell them and all profits go to BBBH... This will require our Team Lily to grow :) with amazing workers..

SOOOOOOOOOOO what are your thoughts??? Let's take our own poll

ALSO... Team Lily shirts will be ready after Thanksgiving!!!!!

Cheers!!!
Christine S


5 comments:

  1. Being a yard sale queen myself, I like option #2! We can advertise it on Orlando Sentinel online, Craigslist and some other places for free. I would be happy to help promote it! Also, November and early December are a GREAT time to have a sale--people are in "spending" mode and looking to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! Looks like I'll need to "fall clean" to round up some donations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should do both. They do both at the children's consignment sales. There are all the clothes and items for sale and then also there are 'boutique booths' set up near the check out. Charge a fee for them to sell or have them donate 10% of their earnings to BBBH.

    Sign me up to help with sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rock the Team Lily shirt all the time.

    ReplyDelete